*NOTE* I have never tried this before…so forgive me if I get random…..XD
And no, I didn’t even know that somewhere out there in the world of Internet anime interrogations are taking place… o.olll..Well anyways, I went to several other blogs and saw a whole bunch of Anime Interrogation chain game…o.o~
So…Medieval Otaku tagged me to this game~ \(o.0)/ ~arigato gozaimashita~
Rules of the Game
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives. You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You should answer your own 5 questions as well. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
Hmmm…Well, here’s the questions…
1. How else are you involved in Japanese culture?
Well, you could say that I’m not exactly very involved in the Japanese Culture or anything…though…I DO apparently hear a lot of music..[ in my phone there are like…only 3 non-Japanese-related songs..(Though I don’t think you can call this being involved with their culture..)] I more or less know a bunch of song artists…and of course, anime song artists dominates most. Though there are still others like Vocaloid, NNC [Nico Nico Chorus], Supercell, ClariS…etc….
Other than that…you could say I’m still on my long journey of learning, understanding, and actually trying to speak the Japanese Language…[The last bit in which I can test out my Japanese-conversing abilities next year when my school has an exchange programme…In which Japanese students from Mutsumi Junior High are coming over…Maybe I’ll be able to learn more about the Japanese Culture then… =w=~
2. What anime turned you into a fan?
I think it would be…Angel Beats? o.o~
The plot is more about Life After Death and about the characters learning to give up on any lingering attachments in which they have in life..These makes all the characters have an interesting background…as all of them died regretting something in which really anchored in their hearts..With that, you’ll slowly get to see all of them slowly unravel their life story…[in which some I find really sad if they were to seriously occur in reality…(in which they may actually occur, just that we don’t know about it..)] Well, overall I think its not bad of an anime…though it could just be me thinking that way as it is an anime fitted with comedy after all…[I tend to like animes with comedy as their genre a lot..(just brings the whole mood alive~)]
3. Who are your two favorite Japanese VA’s (one male and one female) and two favorite English VA’s (also one male and one female)? For the English VA’s, you can substitute actors in another non-Japanese language.
VAs….There are a whole bunch of awesome Jap VAs…though I’m not that sure about English VAs… o__o
Fukuyama Jun as Lelouch Lamperouge of Code Geass [which I felt was his best..], Takishima Kei of Special A, and Ryner Lute of Legend of the Legendary Heroes..and for the female VA, it would be Sawashiro Muyuki.
Her voice is totally awesome especially when its cool and calm…Canaan of CANAAN, Iwasawa Masami of Angel Beats!
For English VAs…[this is harder cause I don’t really hear stuff dubbed or watch many English Dramas…(I mean, I do watch…though I barely take note of the person voicing…)]
Vig Mignogna, for Edward Elric of Full Metal Alchemist. [ I don’t know..but I preferred Elric dubbed in English instead of Japanese]…and Brina Palencia , for Enma Ai of Hell Girl.
Ghostly pale…with a ghostly voice… \(>.<)/
4. Out of the shows you’re currently watching, which is your favorite?
That would be…Nurarihyon no Mago I guess…[have yet to watch Sennen Makyou (season 2) though my brother says it’s nice…and its rare for him to already like some other anime with the genre ‘mecha’ not inside of it…] Nurarihyon no Mago has this awesome feel to it so far…With all the demons and the clans…[Especially since the demons are more detailed and they have stuff like shikigami and omnyouji too…~~~]
5. What is your favorite era for anime and why?
Honestly, for anime, I like both eras alot..=w=~ After what you see from Inuyasha, and what you see from ermm….Guilty Crown..the difference is alot…yet both eras look pretty awesome to me..\(owo)/~ But if I were to really really just pick one…I guess I’d go with…the more modern era? Probably something like To aru Majutsu no Index or Guilty Crown or something..a place in which technology is more advanced…and since its anime, whatever powers which the characters have inside also depends on the place…[For example, if Inuyasha were to go and use Kaze no Kizu in some modern Hi-Tech, Advanced realm, it would simply look awkward…
DONE ANSWERING..[that took me one heck of a long time..=w=lll] anyways~~ not its time for my questinons~ OAO
1. What Anime character do you like the most, and why?
Eh…I think I still like Misaka Mikoto-sama after all [To aru Kagaku no Railgun]…she was just like the other kids..starting from level one, she managed to overcome her obstacles and erm…evolved(?) into a level 5..[the 3rd best in their city moreover..]
She doesn’t belittle the weaker ones, and instead helps them more.[Except maybe in To aru Majutsu no Index…when she was a bit cruel on Touma..though in her season we were able to see her helping out Saten and encouraging her..(or something like that..)] What’s more is that she’s just your ordinary kind of high school girl who hangs out with friends and is another tsundere character…A person in whom is admired and helps others..yet still has the normal simplicity of a high school girl…guess I wouldn’t mind being something like that…o.olll
2. If you are actually able to BE in an anime…what anime would that be?
Wells…my answer would depend on what kind of world and society that anime has…Though I still think a world like To aru Majutsu no Index or FairyTail would be kinda awesome…[truthfully, I’m fine with being in any anime that does not include too much danger, and it shouldn’t be an anime in which people die so often…(Definitely no zombies or tragic horror shows…etcetc.. .___. ]
FairyTail especially, since you would be in a place which everyone gathers together in a guild and do jobs and stuff together…~that would be pretty awesome~
3.What Anime genre(s) do you like?
For me it would definitely be comedy…followed by..maybe some action / adventure? Fantasy isn’t that bad too…~ I kinda liked Acchi Kocchi’s comedy…
Its pretty awesome…and the anime makes it in such a way that you feel that your own everyday normal life can be so funny, random, and easygoing… Though…this sadly never happens in my life…T___T ..Anyway the plot maybe not be that awesome or anything….but sometimes, simplicity itself is the nicest thing in life…^-^~
4. One of the saddest animes which you have watched? O.o
This…is pretty simple too….Mine would be Clannad…
With all the character’s own problems and hardships in life, this is one of those…heart-wrenching anime…I haven’t watched Anohana yet..though all the reviews I have seen so far says that its another anime which is sure to make you weep…Back to the point…Clannad’s characters have each of their dose of sad backgrounds…and Tomoya, the main protagonist, comes into each of their lives to help them with their situations…Come to think of it…If I’m correct, Clannad’s a visual novel which also became an anime….maybe I should try playing it someday… o__o
5.How long have you been an otaku for? Do you think you will ever give up on your otaku life? =w=
~I’ve been an otaku for…6-7 years? not really sure..and nope.I guess I wouldn’t ever want to give up life as an otaku….I mean, being an otaku has changed my life drastically…If I weren’t one now…I…just can’t imagine…maybe I’ll just end up watching random weird TV dramas everyday…or maybe get hooked up to the Korean Wave? [NOOOooo..T^T] Imagine..I wouldn’t have got to know Cosplay…wouldn’t have got to know J-pop…wouldn’t have got to know Manga…and a whole bunch of other stuff…. Though..I dunno…If my sister didn’t introduce me to anime…I still think I could easily become an otaku…My Primary School friends…well, I believe around 2/5 of them were otakus…[which is generally quite alot already….] And..there used to be those TV channels which showed SOME animes..[wonder where those channels disappeared to..] So…maybe it was my destiny to be an otaku? XD~
OTAKUS BANZAI~ \(=w=)/~~
Time to Tag~ =w=~
Took me a long time to this..It was pretty fun though……[o.o…My first ever chain game…I guess? ~]
Have fun tagging other~ =w= and thanks for reading~ owo~